Clarizen Salesforce Edition on the Salesforce AppExchange
Clarizen, has launched the Clarizen Salesforce Edition, its latest integration, on the Salesforce AppExchange — empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. The new integration helps businesses synchronize sales and services departments to ensure customer project success and drive repeat sales.
Clarizen’s collaborative work management software integrates with Salesforce to streamline the flow from sales opportunity to professional services delivery. Sales managers can trigger the creation of Clarizen projects directly within Salesforce so that the services delivery organization can start planning resource allocations and estimating financials. During project execution, sales managers can track project progress and financial status based on data automatically synced back to Salesforce. If further sales opportunities arise during the services delivery process, services personnel can collaborate with the sales team to ensure proper staffing availability and help close additional business. This real-time, on-the-fly collaboration can immediately increase visibility, improve processes and grow profit margins.
The Clarizen Salesforce Edition also includes integration with Salesforce Chatter and Gainsight, a leading customer success platform. Sales and professional services teams can connect from anywhere in real-time, in their preferred platform, to share information and collaborate in easy-to-use discussion threads. The Gainsight integration provides insight into the health of the customer throughout the entire engagement to maximize customer satisfaction, which, in turn, drives customer loyalty and repeat business.
Engineered on the Salesforce App Cloud, the Clarizen Salesforce Edition is currently available on the AppExchange by clicking here.
Clarizen Salesforce Edition Key Features
• Project tracking: Create and track projects and opportunities from anywhere using fully configurable rules and criteria, including the ability to trigger CRM data creation from Clarizen.
• Collaboration: Integration with Salesforce Chatter provides full transparency by syncing conversations across the two solutions on any desktop or device.
• Case tracking: Cases (such as support tickets and change requests) can be submitted and tracked in both Salesforce and Clarizen.
• Financial integration: Professional services organizations can track revenue and billing based on timesheets and/or expense reports, the status of key milestones, or percentage completion by phase.
• Dashboard reporting: Pre-built dashboards and reports allow provide managers insight into revenue and profitability trends, active backlog along with future pipeline opportunities, and the effectiveness of project managers in delivering projects on budget and schedule.
“This new edition delivers a real work-management platform to augment companies’ investments in Salesforce,” said Cisco Villalta, VP Corporate Development and General Counsel, Clarizen. “Together, they deliver a 360-degree view of the entire customer engagement lifecycle.”
“The devil is in the details when it comes to managing the customer lifecycle, and this newest
integration ensures a smooth customer experience. A lot of context around the customer can be lost during the hand off. Now we can make sure that information, action items or team updates aren’t forgotten or lost,” said Terrance Houston, PMP and program manager at Oldcastle Precast, Inc. “This increased visibility streamlines the entire engagement, improving processes and growing profit margins in the process.”
“Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the age of the customer,” said Todd Surdey, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Clarizen provides customers with an exciting new way to ensure customer project success.”